When you open a TD Unlimited Chequing account or a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan before the end of October you could earn up to $300.
What setup services do you qualify for if you open a new TD Unlimited Chequing account?
You also qualify for any two of these setup services if you open a new TD Unlimited Chequing account or a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan before the end of the year.
- Recurring Direct Deposit – If you have paycheques, pension cheques or other regular direct deposits, these will go directly to your TD Unlimited Chequing Account.
- Recurring Pre-Authorized Debit – Rent? Property Taxes? Utility bills? Condo fees? Car payments? You can preauthorize these recurring expenses to be paid automatically from your TD Unlimited Chequing Account.
- Online Bill Payment – If you have other bills for services like your landscaper, the electrician’s bill, the painter, or the plumber, you can pay these occasional bills online from your TD Unlimited Chequing Account for no fee
Your TD Unlimited Chequing Account now features:
- No service fees as long as your account balance stays above $4,000.
- No transaction fees at any Canadian automated teller machine.
- You can make as many withdrawals from your account as you wish and there are no fees unless your balance is lower than $ 4,000.
- Free eTransfers and Interac transactions
- A $20 reduction in annual fees for anyone of the five TD Credit cards during the first year of your Unlimited Chequing account
- Free fraud alert. If there are any suspicious transactions on your TD Access card they can be blocked.
Specification: TD Chequing Account – All-Inclusive Banking Plan
For these and other chequing account services, check with your local branch or explore our website