The BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard is an elite credit card for people making at least $80,000 individually or $150,000 for a household. The perks of this card include travel and medical protection for eight days and up to $2 million. Cardholders also get airline perks through the Mastercard Airport Experience, making this the perfect card for luxurious travelers.
When shopping with the card users are eligible for 1.5% cash back rewards on all purchases. It has a 19.99% interest rate for purchases and 22.99% interest on cash advances. The annual fee is $120 and additional cardholders can be added for $50 a year.
For the first three months, users can earn up to 10% cash back rewards. New users also don’t have to pay the first annual fee. All users receive purchase protection and extended warranty plus on items purchased with the card.
BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard Details
- 5% cash back rewards
- 99% interest on purchases
- 99% interest on cash advances
- Annual fee of $120
- Welcome bonus includes 10% cash back for three months and no annual fee
- Card best suited for travelers and people with a higher income
BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard is Best Suited For
With its high minimum income requirements of $80,000 for individual income or $150,000 for household income, this is a card best suited for upper-middle-class individuals and families.
The BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard also has many benefits that make it a great card for people who want to travel in style. Users automatically receive a membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences so their great travels can start at the airport lounge. The benefits also include Travel and Medical Protection for up to eight days while traveling. Users also receive two different roadside assistance memberships to help when stranded while driving.
For people who love Cirque du Soleil, this card provides 15% off admission for shows traveling through Canada and 20% off for residency shows in Las Vegas. Enjoy the shows that you love while saving money at the same time.
- Generous welcome bonus
- Travel and medical protection
- Membership to Dominion Automobile Association and BMO Roadside Assistance Program
- Purchase protection and extended warranty
- Save money on Cirque du Soleil shows
- High minimum income requirements
- Low cash back rewards
- Need BMO bank accounts to take full advantage of cash back reward choices