The CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card is a credit card that offers up to 4% cash back rewards for certain purchases, including gas and groceries. Up to 2% cash back, rewards are available for dining and transportation purchases, and all other purchases are eligible for 1% cashback with no limits. The annual fee is $120. Any additional cards are $30 a year with a limit of three cards.
As a welcome bonus, customers get the first annual fee rebated and you get up to 10% cash back on the first four statements for purchases up to $2,000. After the welcome offer, customers receive the regular cash back rewards. The interest rate is 19.99% for purchases and 22.99% for cash.
The other rewards make this a great card for many people as well. CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card comes with auto rental insurance, emergency travel medical insurance, and travel insurance making it a great option for those who travel frequently. It also comes with purchase security and extended protection insurance for extra security.
CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card Details
- 99% interest rate for purchases
- $120 annual rate
- 4% cash back on selected purchases
- Welcome package includes an annual fee rebate and 10% cash back up to $2,000
- The insurance package makes it perfect for travelers
CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card is Best Suited For
With the insurance connected to the card, the CIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card is a great choice for those who travel frequently. The auto rental, Out-of-Province emergency medical insurance, and travel protection insurance plans will help you if you experience problems while traveling.
The card does come with a minimal annual income to use. For individuals, this minimum income is $60,000 and for households, it is $100,000. This is a card best suited for those who are at least middle class or above.
- Up to 4% cash back rewards
- Cash back rewards available on-demand with a minimum of $25
- Auto rental, emergency medical, and travel insurance
- Purchase security and extended protection insurance
- Generous welcome package
- Minimum income requirements
- Can only have up to three cards
- Maximum cash back rewards are limited to gas and grocery purchases