If you shop at Loblaw or Esso and Mobil gas station, PC Financial has made it possible to earn points on each dollar charged to the card. That way, you can save on groceries and everyday purchases.
But that’s not all. There are so many goodies and benefits you stand to gain by shopping with the PC Financial world elite MasterCard. So, sit tight and let’s get into this review.
PC Financial went all out to load this World Elite MasterCard with fantastic rewards for their end-users. This reward comes in the form of redeemable points. You’ll earn points by shopping at affiliate stores. Here’s how it works. When you shop at Loblaw or affiliate stores, you’ll earn 30 points per $1. Shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart would earn you 45 points per $1.
There’s more. When you buy gas at Esso and Mobil stations, you’ll earn 30 points on every litre. Finally, you’ll earn 10 points on every $1 you spend on other items like clothing, etc.
Note that you have to shop at the highlighted grocery, drug store and gas station to redeem the points you earn on the card.
Benefits for Card
PC world elite MasterCard bestows tons of benefits on its user. Let’s explore some of these benefits.
- Rewards: Of course, PC financial World Elite MasterCard’s most obvious benefit is the points to earn. This card affords you the luxury of saving money on grocery shopping. You’ll also save money on gas and when you go to the drug store. The best part is you don’t have to stress to earn the points. Buy groceries, gas, clothing, etc., using the PC world elite MasterCard from any affiliate store, and you’ll automatically earn points you can instantly redeem. Some of the affiliate stores include Esso and Mobil stations, Loblaw banner stores, No frills, Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, and Fortinos.
- Impressive Insurance Coverage: Another benefit of the PC financial World elite MasterCard is that you’ll enjoy automatic insurance on certain fronts. There’s the car rental collision/loss damage waiver insurance for people without auto insurance, for starters. Then, there’s a 10-day travel emergency medical insurance- it starts counting from the day you travel. If you get in an accident within the stipulated 10-day period after you travel, your medical bill would be insured as long as you used the MasterCard and are over 65 years old.
- A UI-friendly PC app: The app is UI-Friendly. It simplifies the banking experience. If you misplace your card, you don’t need to go to PC Financial office to get a new one. With the app, you can lock the old card and order a replacement. In addition, the app builds your financial strength. By simply helping you track your spending and monitor your balance, this user-friendly app makes you aware of your finances, which helps you make better financial decisions.
- Zero Annual fees: As is typical with most card issuers, cardholders have to pay an annual fee to carry the card around. With PC financial, you get a better deal. PC Financial charges nothing on the card, and that’s great because it doesn’t affect the reward you get from earning points and redeeming them at affiliate stores.
To earn the right to get a PC financial MasterCard, here are the criteria you must meet.
- You must be a Canadian resident.
- You must be up to 18 or 19 years old (depending on the legal age in your province)
- You must have a minimum of $80,000 personal income per year or a minimum of $150,000 household income per year.
You might want to brace yourself for this part- PC financial offer fantastic insurance coverage with their world-elite MasterCard. If you’re 65 years old and travel often, PC avails you of 10 days of travel emergency medical insurance.
Although it only lasts for 10 days, it’s a good deal compared to other companies. You also get a car rental collision/loss damage waiver insurance up to $65,000. It’s an excellent choice for people without auto insurance who need to rent a car.
Another impressive insurance coverage you’ll enjoy shopping with the PC Financial MasterCard is purchase assurance up to $1000. You’ll get 90 days’ coverage from loss, damage and theft on anything you purchase with your PC World elite MasterCard.
For instance, if you choose to return an item you purchased with your World Elite card for a valid reason, you can get your money back.
The extended warranty feature also doubles the original warranty from your manufacturer and can benefit you financially if you know how to make money off it.
PC Financial World Elite MasterCard FAQ