Last Updated on August 30, 2021 by Borche Stefanov
The Rogers World Elite Mastercard is a credit card that offers up to 1.5% cash back rewards on eligible regular purchases. Cardholders can receive up to 3% cash back rewards on purchases made in U.S. dollars. It comes at no annual fee and additional cards are also free. The interest rate is 19.99% for purchases and 22.99% for cash advances.
In the first three months of using your new card, you can receive up to $25 in rewards. After the first three months, you can earn up to $360 a year in cash back rewards.
This is a card best suited for upper-middle-class cardholders because of the high minimum income requirements at $80,000 for individuals and $150,000 for households. You also have to spend $15,000 annually to maintain your eligibility. With the extensive travel insurance and benefits, it’s also a good card for people who travel a lot.
Specification: Rogers World Elite Mastercard
Earn 1% in unlimited cash back rewards on all other eligible purchases
Rogers World Elite Mastercard Details List
- Up to 1.5% cash back on regular purchases
- No annual fee
- 99% interest rate on purchases
- 99% interest rate on cash advance
- Welcome bonus includes up to $25 in cash back rewards
- High income and spending requirements make this ideal for people who use their credit cards a lot
Rogers World Elite Mastercard is Best Suited For
With the high minimum income and annual spending requirements, this card is best suited for upper-middle-class cardholders who use their credit cards a lot. The minimum income requirement of $80,000 for individuals or $150,000 for households makes this a card for people who make above-average income. The minimum spending requirements of $15,000 annually also mean that you have to use your card to stay eligible.
The extensive travel protections also make this an ideal card for people who travel a lot. You get access to over 1,000 LoungeKey airport lounges so your vacation starts in luxury. You also receive trip cancellation or interruption protection along with emergency medical insurance.
If you spend a lot of money in the U.S., this is also a good card for you. Cardholders get up to 3% cash back rewards when making purchases in U.S. dollars. If you travel or shop in the United States frequently, this card can help you receive more cash back rewards.
- No annual fee
- Extensive travel benefits and protection
- Can use around the world for rewards
- High level of fraud and security protection
- Manage account with Rogers Bank app
- High minimum income requirement
- High annual spending requirements
- The highest cash back reward is for U.S. dollars