Last Updated on May 9, 2021 by offerhub
The SimplyCash Preferred is a card from American Express that offers up to 2% cashback rewards. These rewards come when you pay your bills, go shopping, or dine out with your American Express card. The more you use your card, the more cashback you’ll earn.
This card also offers travel accident and car rental insurance. As well as other kinds of travel insurance that last for 15 days. They offer emergency medical insurance out of providence and country for people over 65. The extensive benefits are not just for those who travel, SimplyCash extends the warranty for one additional year and protects all purchases.
The SimplyCash Preferred has an annual interest rate of 19.99% on purchases and 21.99% on funds advances. The annual fee for the card is $99, making it a great card for many different people.
SimplyCashTM Preferred Card from American Express Details
- The annual Interest rate is 19.99% on purchases
- 99% Interest on funds advance
- Cashback offers come with all purchases
- Travel insurance for up to 15 days of travel
- Extends warranty on eligible items when purchased on SimplyCash Card
- The Purchase Protection Plan insures eligible items for up to 90 days from purchase
This AMEX Card is Best Suited For
This is a card suited for many different people. With the cashback rewards and earning rewards, this is a great card for people who regularly shop and pay bills with their credit card. American Express also has a buyer’s assurance protection plan and a protection plan to keep purchases safe. They also have an emergency card replacement service with 24/7 customer support to help customers all hours of the day.
This is also a great card for people who travel regularly. SimplyCash Preferred from American Express offers travel protection for users in and out of Canada. They offer services that will protect your car rental and luggage. They also offer late flight, hotel, and travel accident insurances that work for up to 15 days. They even have emergency medical insurance for people over 65 that work out of province or country.
- Cashback on purchases
- Extensive insurance coverage
- Annual fee of $99
- The American Express Installment Program
- Purchase protection
- 24/7 customer service
- Must be Canadian to apply
- Not as accepted by other credit card companies
- The cashback offered once a year