Last Updated on August 30, 2021 by offerhub
Diallog is a DSL business internet provider that has only recently entered into the residential arena. You can expect speeds ranging between 6Mbps and 50Mbps at costs starting at $25 per month. Users must also pay an additional $10 to $15 per month for the dry loop facility. The dry loop is an internet connection provided over phone lines, but without the facility to make voice calls. Other than the installation and setting up fee, you won’t incur any other costs. And you’ll pay according to a monthly billing cycle. Here’s some more information you might find useful.
Small and medium-sized families will find that Diallog is suitable for their needs. The company offers plans with unlimited data at reasonably fast internet speeds. You can also expect round-the-clock customer service and modems at no extra charges. The service does not expect you to enter into a contract, so you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you choose to combine Diallog internet plans with a VoIP phone, the package offers you free digital phone services for a maximum of three months.
Locations Served by Diallog
Diallog internet serves customers in only specific locations like British Columbia, Quebec, and Ontario. Users in other cities and towns may have to look for alternatives. The service is not available in Nova Scotia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and the Territories.
Plans and Packages Available
Offerhub Exclusive Promo
Specification: Diallog Starter DSL 15/1 Mbps
Offerhub Exclusive Promo
Specification: Diallog Plus DSL 25/10 Mbps
Offerhub Exclusive Promo
Specification: Diallog Ultimate DSL 50/10 Mbps
Diallog has a choice of four different plans to choose from. However, since this provider has a maximum speed of 50Mbps, it is typically suitable for a small family with up to 4 members. Here are some of the plan options you can look at:
- Basic 6Mbps Plan – This plan is suitable for up to 2 users and costs $25 per month with an overhead cost of $10 to $15 for the dry loop facility. If you’re looking for just essential internet facilities, this plan is ideal for you.
- Starter 6Mbps Plan – This plan is also suitable for a small family with up to two members and costs $35 per month. The low to moderate internet speed works for urban and rural areas.
- Plus 25Mbps Plan – This plan is designed for a small family with up to two members and costs $40 per month. Professionals working from home and users needing fast streaming can go for this plan.
- Ultimate 50Mbps Plan – This plan has the maximum internet speeds offered by Diallog and costs $45 per month. Small to medium-sized families with up to 4 members needing only basic internet connectivity and streaming will find that this package is sufficient for them.
Incentives and Discounts
Diallog has affordable, low-cost structures for their internet services and does not have any other welcome discounts or promotional offers. The only deals they offer is the option of bundling your VoIP home phone service with the internet connection.
Sign-Up Process at Diallog
Getting Diallog is quick and convenient and you can sign up by logging on to their website. Here’s how:
- Visit the Diallog website by clicking on this link: https://diallog.com/
- Choose the Residential or Business option according to your needs.
- You will be directed to the form where you can submit details such as your complete name, phone number, email address, city, and province.
- You will be asked to select the internet plan available in your area.
- The company has different installation time slots and you can pick the time that is most suitable for you.
- Once you submit the basic information, the website will guide you through the rest of the sign-up procedure with the appropriate prompts.
- If you have any additional questions, the company has a phone number you can call and speak to a live agent.
Pros of Getting Diallog Internet
- Signing up for getting Diallog is very convenient and can be easily done by visiting the company website.
- You won’t have to purchase the modem separately since the cost is included in the set-up fee.
- Eliminate the possibility of incurring overage charges since the internet usage is unlimited.
- You’ll get a monthly payment option without a contract. This option allows you to cancel the subscription at any time without worrying about cancellation charges.
- Diallog offers great customer support service. You can get in touch at any time for assistance.
- If you get both, the digital home phone service and VoIP service, the company offers you a discounted deal.
Downsides of Getting Diallog Internet
- Diallog is only available in specific locations, as of now. You could consider porting to the service in the future as the company expands.
- You’ll pay a one-time installation fee of $50 to get the DSL line set up at your home.
- Larger families needing internet for multiple devices, online gaming, or HD streaming may find that the maximum speeds of 50Mbps are inadequate and too slow.
- Diallog does not offer additional features like wall-to-wall internet coverage or internet security packages.