TekSavvy has a number of internet plans to cater to your needs. Download speeds start at 5Mbps and can go as fast as 150Mbps. All of their packages come with unlimited bandwidth options, so you’ll have the freedom to do more of what you love. Ready to make a change and go for something different? Here’s a quick guide on what you need to know about TekSavvy and its internet services.
Featured Cable Internet Plans by TekSavvy
TekSavvy offers a wide range of internet plans to suit your lifestyle. All plans come with unlimited bandwidth options, no long-term commitments, and no hidden charges. The prices stated below are exclusive of taxes and are subject to availability, depending on your area. You can also visit their website to check on the availability of the service you have in mind.
Cable 5 features a 5Mbps download speed and starts at $23.95 a month. This is a good choice if you use the internet primarily for light browsing and emailing.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable Internet 5 Alberta & BC
Cable 15 starts at a $39.95 monthly price and gives you up to 15Mbps download speed.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable 15 Internet Quebec
With a faster download speed, Cable 30 lets you stream your favourite shows and play your games without any hiccups for around $44 a month.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable 30 Internet Quebec
Cable 60 provides you with faster download speeds across multiple devices at around $55 per month.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable 60 Internet Quebec
Starting at $60 a month, this plan has a faster download speed at 75Mbps, making it a great choice for larger households with numerous devices.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable Internet 75 Alberta & BC
TekSavvy’s fastest plan at 150Mbps, Cable 150 starts at around $68 per month and lets you stream videos and play games seamlessly in high definition.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable 150 Internet Alberta & BC
Featured DSL Plans by TekSavvy
TekSavvy’s high-speed DSL plans are available if you want to get an internet service via your phone line. DSL packages have options for plans with 150GB and 400GB data caps, as well as several package options with unlimited bandwidth plans.
With a download speed of 6Mbps and upload speed of 800Kbps, this DSL plan starts at $29.99 a month.
Specification: TekSavvy High Speed DSL 6
DSL 15 starts at $39.95 per month with a 15Mbps download speed.
Specification: TekSavvy High Speed DSL 15
Get high-speed DSL with up to 25Mbps download speed starting at $44.99 per month.
Specification: TekSavvy High Speed DSL 25
DSL 50 starts at $48.99 a month with a download speed of 50Mbps and an upload speed of 10Mbps.
Specification: TekSavvy High Speed DSL 50
SkyFi by TekSavvy
Connecting rural and remote location across select locations, TekSavvy’s SkyFi service provides wireless internet connection to an expanded area that includes communities in the south western Ontario region and Madoc. Like their other internet services, you won’t need to sign a contract with TekSavvy to avail of the SkyFi service.
TekSavvy Business Internet
TekSavvy also offers internet plans for businesses. Plans come with flexible options and start at $44.95 per month. Small businesses with 1-2 team members can go for the DSL Basic Plan, with download speeds of up to 6Mbps. Larger businesses with more than 10 members in a team can opt for the Cable Super Plan with download speeds of up to 250Mbps. Other business internet options are available. Can’t find what you’re looking for? You can get a customized plan for your business from TekSavvy’s Business Internet service.
Best Internet Plan by TekSavvy
TekSavvy Cable 75
TekSavvy’s most popular option, the Cable 75 plan gives you access to high-speed internet with download speeds of up to 75Mbps. This plan is a great option if you’re into online gaming or binge watching. You can also connect anywhere from 5 to 9 devices all at once.
Specification: TekSavvy Cable Internet 75 Alberta & BC
Signing Up with TekSavvy
Signing up with TekSavvy is as easy as visiting their sign-up page.
- Check the availability of TekSavvy’s services in your particular location by filling in your address.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the completed form and wait for your eligibility results.
- If your application is approved, you can sign up for a MySavvy account. This lets you make or view payments and check your internet usage.
Voted #1 for seven consecutive years, TekSavvy has been providing Canadians with a better choice for over two decades, keeping you connected with reliable internet service and affordable monthly terms.
TekSavvy prides itself in giving fair and honest services to its customers, as well as providing them with effective and transparent services. They offer a variety of packages that fit a wide range of budgets and needs, from basic web browsing to bandwidth-heavy services such as online gaming and streaming. You’ll have access to high-speed DSL or cable internet without having to worry about hidden charges and long-term contracts. When it comes to internet hardware, TekSavvy also has a number of options available. You can also use your own compatible devices.
- TekSavvy is transparent with their fees. All of the necessary fees for service activation and rentals are clearly stated on their website.
- They provide assistance for transferring active services to their network. However, the process of transferring your services to TekSavvy will vary depending on who your current ISP is.
- They have multiple options for different needs. TekSavvy’s plans are tailored to fit your lifestyle and cater to a wide range of customers, from those who use the internet for casual browsing and emailing to heavy users who are into video streaming or gaming. They even have a business arm dedicated to providing high-speed internet for businesses.
- TekSavvy has an online portal that lets you login to your account so you can monitor your payments and keep track of your internet usage.
- Aside from internet plans, TekSavvy also has phone and television services. Their TekTalk is a VoIP service that comes in three packages, all with unlimited local calling and feature low rates on international long distance calls. TekSavvy TV, which gives you access to over 125 HD channels, has competitive features such as Video-on-Demand service, Look-Back, and TV On-The Go.
- TekSavvy has wide coverage, with services that are available in most parts of Canada.
- While TekSavvy charges for overages, they also offer other options to avoid said charges, such as the MySavvy portal that lets you check your usage and convenient ways to shift to any of their unlimited packages.
- TekSavvy currently offers limited options when it comes to extra services.
- You’ll need to pay extra for taxes as well as for service activation.
- TekSavvy charges for service overages. Capped plans that exceed the allowable amount of data usage are subject to such charges.