Rogers home security solutions are considered the No. 1 company in Canada. They offer you a dual surveillance system where you can monitor the house on your own or rely on their expert team to keep watch on video feeds and sensor alerts from their operational centre. The Roger Smart Home Monitoring solutions are controlled by a Touchpad that acts as the brain of the entire system. The Touchpad is entirely customizable and controls the sensors and other equipment integrated with the security network. You can also use this smart gadget to connect with the Roger’s Central Monitoring Station.
Rogers Smart Home Monitoring
- Basic Package – Offers automation without security at $19.99 per month for a 2-year term
- Protect Package – Offers security and automation at $29.99 per month for a 2-year term
- Assure Package – Offers security, automation and video at $39.99 per month for a 2-year term
- Control Package – Offers security, automation, video, and detection at $49.99 per month for a 2-year term
Expert Surveillance Services:
Rest assured that you have an expert set of eyes keeping watch on your home and family in your absence.
- Round the clock surveillance by the well-trained personnel at the company’s Central Monitoring Station. The instant any of the sensors are activated, alerts will be relayed to you and the team so they can take action.
- The home monitoring system is self-monitoring and controlled by a smart panel that conducts automated checks at regular intervals to make sure that the equipment is working as programmed.
- Roger’s Dual Networks operates on the Roger Cable and wireless networks that ensure your home remains protected even if power failures or any other situations results in one security system getting compromised.
- In case a particular sensor is activated, you can use the Two-Way Voice System to talk to the Central Monitoring Station. The integrated speakerphone in the Touch Pad allows you to talk to the intruder using the Rogers wireless network and verify if the visitor is a known or unknown entity and if you have scheduled and are expecting the intrusion.
Efficient House Monitoring:
Efficient sensors that form a part of the home monitoring system will send you alerts to any hazards within the house that can harm your family or property.
- Customized sensors form a part of the Rogers Smart Home Monitoring that sends you alerts of the precise locations where it detects fire or smoke.
- Carbon monoxide is virtually undetectable since it is an odorless and colourless gas that is extremely deadly. To protect your family from this invisible danger, you can opt for the CO sensors that form a part of the Smart Home Monitoring system.
- Broken pipes and water leakages can cause costly damage to your home and possessions. But, when you sign up for the water leak monitoring sensors managed by the Rogers home monitoring system, you’ll receive alerts that tell you the exact time and location when the leak has occurred. In this way, the alert can help you deal with the problem before it causes any major loss.
- Smart sensors can alert you when the thermostat drops too low so you can examine the heating system for faults before the house becomes too cold.
Rogers Smart Home Monitoring systems allow you to access them from any device connected to the internet such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- The wide range of apps present on the Touchpad allows you to access the Web Control Centre using the internet from any location where you are. By logging into the system, you can monitor the live video feed sent to you by Smart Home Cameras to keep watch on the visitors in your home. In addition, you can turn lights on and off, raise or lower the thermostat, and even arm or disarm sensors. Perhaps, the best positive is that you can make additions or deletions to the Touchpad apps to suit your needs, again from any remote location. Use your smartphone or computer to perform all these functions with the utmost ease and convenience.
- You can choose the kind of alerts that work well for you. For instance, you can request for notifications on your smartphone or computer via SMS alerts, emails, or a phone call.
- Rogers Smart Home Monitoring systems include cameras that can take live video footage of the occurrences within your home. This feed is sent to your smartphone or computer via the internet so you can keep watch on your home. You also have the option of requesting for camera snapshots each time a sensor is activated. Like, for instance, when a door or window is opened.
Convenient Automated Services:
By choosing Rogers Smart Home Monitoring systems, you can look forward to a life of ease and simplicity offered by the ability to control gadgets using smartphone apps. An added plus? You can conserve energy and keep costs down.
- Use your smartphone or computer to set predetermined times when the lights go on and off. For instance, you can turn on lights from a remote location to indicate your presence when you’re away for work or vacation thus deterring possible intruders. Or, you can have a patio light on to help you find your keys when you get home.
- The automated thermostat can be programmed to maintain required temperatures when your family is home with the appropriate heating and cooling. You can also lower the thermostat to conserve fuel when the family is away.