If you’re a Nova Scotia resident looking for an internet service that fits within your budget, you might want to consider getting Purple Cow. Not only is the company affordable at $60 per month, but it also offers a single high-speed 100Mbps plan to users.
About Purple Cow
Purple Cow is a telecommunications company operating out of Nova Scotia offering a single 100Mbps plan to its residents. Using state-of-the-art fibre-optic networks, the service provides reasonably fast connectivity at economical prices. Users must pay a one-time installation and set-up cost of $55 which includes the hardware charges. The speeds are sufficient for a large family with members wishing to surf the web, stream videos, movies, and other media without interruptions, and play high-intensity games.
Plans, Packages, and Discounts Available
Purple Cow has a single plan that users can get, which is 100Mbps at $60 per month. Aside from the upfront $55 fee for installation and hardware, no other charges are applicable. You’ll pay monthly fees without the need to enter into a long-term binding contract. Considering that the company is offering services at some of the lowest costs in the country, no other discounts and promotional offers are available. No bundled packages are provided either.
Sign-Up Process at Purple Cow
You can visit the Purple Cow official website by clicking here https://www.purplecowinternet.com/ and signing up for the service. Here’s what to expect.
- On landing on the Home Page at Purple Cow, you’ll see a “Join the Herd” button. Clicking on it will take you to a form where you’ll add your address.
- Follow the prompts that end with your adding payment options.
- Once the sign-up process is complete, you’ll connect with the customer service department to put in your request for the modem.
- All you need to do is plug it in and get started. In case you have any set-up issues, a quick call to the company can have you sorted and up and running in no time.
- You’ll manage payments by logging onto the accounts page.
Pros of Getting Purple Cow
Purple Cow offers users a simple, uncomplicated plan that suits most requirements. Here are some of the features you’ll like.
- Expect to pay a flat, all-inclusive charge of $60 per month without a possibility of hikes down the line.
- You’ll make monthly payments and since there is no contract, you won’t incur any cancellation charges.
- The set-up process is convenient. You’ll plug in the modem and connect with the server right away. The company provides the modem that is shipped to your doorstep.
- Your account with Purple Cow provides unlimited internet usage without the risk of overage and extra fees for excess usage.
- You’ll have access to expert tech support at any time all through the day and night.
- You won’t incur any additional charges for installation other than the single, one-time charge of $55.
Downsides of Getting Purple Cow
- Purple Cow internet is available only in Nova Scotia.
- The company does not offer any promotional offers, discounts, or bundled packages.
- If you wish to get combo money-saving offers on your internet and TV connection or a single provider for your phone, internet, and television-viewing needs, you’ll have to consider other options.