Altima Telecom Internet Plans
Best Altima Telecom Internet Plans Internet Plans
Altima Telecom offers reliable internet services in Ontario, Alberta, Quebec & British Columbia. Customers can sign up for attractive packages with speeds of a maximum of 750Mbps. Take advantage of the one-month free trial offered by Altima Telecom without a commitment. Take advantage of the features like free activation and free modem rental. Get unlimited data on all internet plans and high-speed internet connection.
Altima Telecom Internet Plans offers 34 internet plans. The fastest download speeds are up to 750 mbps with the pricing starting at $49.99. Altima Telecom Internet Plans offers Cable,Fibre internet service. Altima Telecom Internet Plans currently offers internet service in and more.
Altima Internet Services
If you’re a resident of Canadian provinces like BC, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, and Ontario, you would want to explore the internet service plans offered by Altima. The company has different
internet packages suitable for all kinds of users looking for affordable digital connectivity. Since the pricing structure depends on location, you’ll start by checking for the packages available in your area.
Altima Internet Features
Altima internet plans include features like:
- Pricing packages depend on the province where you’re located. Plans start from $39.99.
- Users have the option of signing up for a monthly or yearly contract to suit their requirements.
- Speeds range from 15Mbps to 750Mbps according to your location.
- In addition to free activation and modem rental, users signing up for 12 months can get 1-month free internet services.
- Unlimited data is available at no extra cost.
- Customers get high tech customer support for any issues they might be facing.
- The company has a selection of discounted plans for users preferring bundled packages for multiple services or longer periods. For instance, you can combine the internet package with your TV and home phone. Check with the company for the best customized packages they can offer you.
Signing Up for Altima
Subscribing to Altima internet services is convenient and easily done. You’ll visit the official website and add your location to check for the plans available. Choose the plan you like best and connect with customer service for more information. Register for a user account on the Altima online site so you can manage your billing and internet usage. Place an order for the modem and Wi-Fi router and you’re sorted.
How Altima Plans Work
Altima does offer a selection of plans and pricing structures for every user. Though, the plans depend on the location where you live. For instance, monthly plans with speeds up to 15Mbps or 50Mbps are available for users in Ontario for a cost of $39.99. But Altima does not have similar plans for users in BC. Plans with speeds of up to 300Mbps cost $69.99 for users in Ontario but if you live in BC, you can expect to pay a cost of $80.99 for the same plans. The fastest internet speeds are 750Mbps available in locations like BC for a maximum cost of $85.99.
About Altima Telecom
If you’re looking to avoid paying sky-high prices for your internet every month, Altima may have what you’re after. The company has a range of plans for you to choose from, and the perks that come with the plans are nothing to scoff at. In this article, we’ll give you all the relevant details about Altima’s internet plans and help you decide if one of them suits you.
Which Regions Does Altima Serve?
You can subscribe to Altima if you’re a resident of one of the following five Canadian provinces:
- British Columbia
These are the only places served by Altima at this time, and your location affects the price of your internet plan. In general, the internet speeds range from 15 to 750 Mbps and the prices start at $30.00 per month. Also, all provinces allow you to go month to month or with a yearly plan. Moreover, there are no rental or activation fees, as is common with other providers, and you get one month of free internet when you subscribe for a full year anywhere.
What Internet Plans Does Altima Have?
Here’s an overview of all Altima internet plans available, grouped by province:
|INTERNET SPEED||MONTHLY PRICE (BC)||MONTHLY PRICE (ONTARIO)||MONTHLY PRICE (QUEBEC)||MONTHLY PRICE (ALBERTA)||MONTHLY PRICE (MANITOBA)|
As you can see, the highest internet speed of 750 Mbps is only available in British Columbia and Alberta (at the time of writing).
How Does the Signup Process Work?
Thankfully, Altima’s signup process is relatively straightforward. Here’s what you need to do to subscribe to one of the internet packages:
- Go to the company’s webpage.
- Enter your address to see all the plans available in your province.
- Subscribe to a plan online or reach out to Altima’s customer service to learn more about the available internet plans.
- Set up an online account using the company’s online portal to manage your internet usage and bills.
What Are the Benefits of Subscribing to Altima?
Here are all the perks coming your way if you decide to purchase one of Altima’s internet plans:
- Unlimited data – You don’t have to pay extra for unlimited data.
- Free activation – A breath of fresh air, Altima doesn’t charge a fee to turn on your internet service initially.
- Monthly plans – The company doesn’t require you to make a long-term commitment. However, as mentioned, you get a free month of internet service if you subscribe for a full year.
- Discounts – Apart from the free month, there are other discounts available for long-term contracts.
- No modem fees – For many of the plans, you don’t have to pay a recurring fee to use Altima’s modem (if you don’t want to invest in your own).
- First-rate technical support – Altima’s customer support is reliable and available in multiple languages.
- Bundles – Altima allows you to combine your home phone, TV, and internet at a discounted rate. You can select a customized plan, depending on the services and the internet plan you’re looking to get. Like the individual internet plans, there are discounts available if you opt for a longer contract for your bundled package.
What Are the Downsides of Subscribing to Altima?
Despite its reliable high-speed internet, Altima isn’t perfect. Here are some potential drawbacks of Altima internet:
- Limited extra features – You don’t get potentially useful features like full-coverage Wi-Fi or security packages.
- Limited Coverage – It’s not available throughout Canada.
- You need multiple devices – For the month-to-month plan, you may have to purchase two devices – a Wi-Fi router and a modem.
- Undisclosed fees – Although not listed on the company’s webpage, Altima might add installation fees for setting up your internet.
- Shipping costs – You may have to cover the shipping cost of the Wi-Fi router, modem, and the rest of the startup package from Altima.
How Long Do You Have to Wait Before Altima Activates Your Internet?
Generally, most people wait about 15 days from the moment they apply for Altima internet service. The duration depends on the type of plan chosen, the time of the year, and whether you require a technician to install your internet.
In What Cases Is a Technician Required to Install Your Internet?
This also depends on your location. But typically, Altima will notify you if your area requires a technician’s services and you can set up a date and time window for the installation.
Does Altima Guarantee Your Internet Speed?
The speed that corresponds to your plan isn’t always guaranteed. Several factors can impact the internet speed, such as the distance between your device and the modem and the number of devices using the internet at the same time.
Does Altima Charge a Cancellation Fee?
This depends on the details in your contract. For instance, if you subscribe to Altima under a month-to-month agreement, there are no fees for cancelling your internet service. On the other hand, if you’re on a yearly contract, Altima may charge a certain amount of money for letting you out of the contract.
Altima is one of the best alternatives to the top 3 Providers in Canada, it has plenty of features to make up for any deficiencies. The prices for all its plans are affordable, notwithstanding your location. The internet speed also has reasonably high ceilings, especially if you’re a resident of British Columbia or Alberta. Finally, you can expect plenty of enticing discounts and top-class customer support. These are all valid reasons you should give Altima a try if nothing just to see if it’s right for you.
Altima Telecom Internet Plans Internet
Altima Telecom Internet Plans Provides internet service in 4 Provinces
The average cost per month for
Altima Telecom Internet Plans has a total of 34 Internet Plans
The lowest price for
Cities Covered By Altima Telecom Internet Plans
- Whitby, ON
- Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON
- Windsor, ON
- Woodstock, ON
- Prescott, ON
- Renfrew, ON
- Richmond Hill, ON
- Sarnia, ON
- Sault Ste Marie, ON
- Scugog, ON
- Shelburne, ON
- Smiths Falls, ON
- St. Catharines, ON
- St. Marys, ON
- St. Thomas, ON
- Stratford, ON
- Tay, ON
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Tillsonburg, ON
- Timmins, ON
- Uxbridge, ON
- Vaughan, ON
- Wasaga Beach, ON
- Waterloo, ON
- Wellesley, ON … and more